ISE has successfully implemented project / program management, engineering design, surveying, and construction management services for clients on a wide range of projects. The diversity of in-house services offered by ISE enables us to work with each client from initial project planning through design and construction. The unique abilities of our staff professionals also enables us to service a wide variety of client types while providing the necessary level of expertise for each project to ensure its overall success. ISE’s technical strength and in-depth experience in the areas of stormwater management and water / wastewater / utility engineering, as well as the more traditional areas of civil engineering and surveying is shown below:
WATER & WASTEWATER ENGINEERING
ISE assists clients with the planning, analysis, design, construction, operation, and maintenance of water systems and structures.
• Water / Wastewater Conveyance System Planning / Design / Construction
• Water / Wastewater Treatment Facility Planning / Design / Construction
• Water / Wastewater Infrastructure Rehabilitation
• Sewer System Flow Monitoring & Data Analysis
• Hydraulic Computer Modeling
• Master Utility Planning
• Reclaimed Water Systems
• GIS for Utility Systems
• Water / Sewer Rate Studies
• Revenue Bond Engineering Studies
ISE specializes in storm water management planning, drainage design, flood control, hydraulic analysis and integrated site design.
• Culvert / Storm Sewer System Design
• Stormwater Management Facility Design
• Water Quality BMP Design
• Construction Plan Development / Cost Estimating
• Easement / Right-of-Way Development
• National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) Stormwater Permit
• Water Planning District Compliance Assistance
• Georgia Environmental Protection Division (EPD) Liaison Consulting Services
• Stormwater Masterplanning / Hydrologic & Hydraulic Analyses
• Watershed Assessments / Watershed Protection Strategies
• Water Quality Monitoring
• Construction Administration
• Stormwater Program Funding Strategies / Procurement
• Stormwater Utility Consulting
ISE provides comprehensive land planning and consulting engineering services from project inception and planning, through design, permitting and public approval.
• Site Design
• Intersection Design
• Roadway Design
• Right-of-Way Plans
• Site Planning & Design
• Project Specifications
• Erosion & Sedimentation Control Plans
• Site Grading & Analysis
• Utility Plans & Profiles
• Landscape & Irrigation Plans
• Construction Details
• Geotechnical Engineering
• Environmental Assessments
• Easement & Right-of-Way Acquisition
• Construction Materials Testing
• Construction Oversight / Administration
ISE is committed to providing practical, comprehensive and timely solutions to our clients. We endeavor to treat our clients and employees with integrity and respect through our practice of honesty, our value for the individual, and our focus on teamwork.
We pride ourselves in maintaining a corporate philosophy that focuses on our most valuable resource – people. This philosophy also fosters a commitment to exceptional client service focusing on the success of our clients.
The company has successfully provided consulting services for hundreds of private clients, as well as over 50 public sector clients in Georgia.
Copyright © Integrated Science & Engineering, Inc. 2017. All rights reserved.